www.MsCorporateAmerica.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Going Beyond Beauty with Ms. Corporate America 2011: Meet Nancy Nguyen Liles, MBA!



It was Spring 2011.  I was on cloud nine. My adrenaline was rushing and I was on an emotional high like a kid in the candy store. My pageant DVDs had just arrived in the mail and I was going to have a pageant party with me, myself, and I. Woohoo! I inserted the DVD and watched the amazing women glide across the stage as they competed for the title of Miss Illinois International 2007. There was one young lady that immediately captured my interest because she was representing Chicago. She was vivacious, poised, and had a personality that glistened every time she spoke. There was something about her. I had to find out who Miss Chicago International 2007 was. As I was studying the movement and demeanor of the contestants, my mom calls me “Charlene, did you see this magazine from DePaul. There’s a girl with a crown in this magazine.” Crown? I paused my DVD and ran towards the magazine. (Yes! Crowns, pageants, glitz, and glam cause me to move like the energizer bunny!).  You would not believe who the dazzling young lady was with the crown. I couldn’t believe it myself. I unpaused my DVD to confirm that my eyes were not playing tricks on my. The woman who was competing as Miss Chicago International 2007 was also the woman who glistened in the DePaul magazine with the Ms. Corporate America crown on her head.              

Meet Nancy Nguyen Liles! Ms. Corporate America 2011. DePaul MBA. Author of “The Networking Diary”. Entrepreneur. Organizational Leader. Writer. Speaker. AMAZING woman in business. I can go on and on but I will pause so that you can learn more about the woman who captured the Ms. Corporate America 2011 crown in 2011. An exclusive interview with Nancy Nguyen Liles revealed more about the Ms. Corporate America pageant and how she embodies the pageant mantra "Beyond Beauty". 




1) How did the title of Ms. Corporate America 2011 accelerate your career ambitions and personal aspirations? 

During my reign, I was able to meet entrepreneurs throughout the United States and share my book, The Networking Diary. Some of my favorite speaking engagements were at the National Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization (C.E.O.) and National MBA Associations. As a 2011 title holder, I was in my first year of business in Raleigh, NC. The workshops I attended during the pageant helped me apply new tools to help grow Sweet T Salon.





2) What opportunities were you able to take advantage of as Ms. Corporate America? 

I loved the opportunity to speak on business radio stations, and do my salon's ribbon cutting with the MCA title. The best part of having the MCA title is the opportunity to support dozens of charities like the SPCA, Urban Ministries, Wake Smiles, Children's Home Society and more. As a business owner, I think that MCA has provided me with the friendships I have needed on my business journey.



3) Why is the Ms. Corporate America pageant relevant today? 

Women around the world are watching American business women succeed in ways that may not have been possible decades ago. MCA uniquely brings together ethical business professionals and community leaders to highlight women's professional achievements in the workplace. This pageant is forward thinking and a wonderful platform for anyone (me or women) in business to be inspired.





Find out more about Ms. Corporate America 2011, Nancy Nguyen Liles! You can become the next Ms. Corporate America by visiting www.mscorporateamerica.com. The next pageant will take place from March 3rd-5th in Orlando, Fl. 

National Summit of Vietnamese American Leaders recognizes Nancy: 


PageantCast Interview: 

Connect with Nancy Nguyen Liles, Ms. Corporate America 2011! 





Keep Creating Endless Opportunities, 

Charlene Rhinehart 
Ms. Corporate America 2015

Dear Future CEO, 

Can you guess the answer to this...

What's the fastest, easiest, and smartest way to
crush your goals and finish the year strong?

Find out here...and be sure to get your hands on
the Manifesto. It's nothing short of brilliant.

http://www.goalsguy.com/Affiliate/tgg.php?id=1037192

Frankly, I'm jealous I didn't come up with this
idea myself, but you've got to tip your hat when
someone gets the job done right.

Stop What You're Doing And Check This Out >>

http://www.goalsguy.com/Affiliate/tgg.php?id=1037192

Best regards,

(YOUR SIGNATURE)

P.S. Everything you need for finishing the year
strong can be found inside this Manifesto.

http://www.goalsguy.com/Affiliate/tgg.php?id=1037192

Read it. Study it. Ponder the strategy...because the
end of the year is near, and your single best resource
for finishing the year strong is just one click away.

http://www.goalsguy.com/Affiliate/tgg.php?id=1037192
__________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment